Are you a newly admitted student looking for a way to connect with senior students, find support within the Faculty, and have some fun? Daniels Mentorship Program 2016 is now accepting applications for Mentees!
There is no cost to participate and students who successfully complete the program will be given Co-curricular Record (CCR) credit.
Registration for the 2016-17 Daniels Mentorship Program is now closed.
The purpose of the Daniels Mentorship Program is to:
1. Engage with and provide guidance to newly admitted students as they navigate their transition to University and the Daniels Faculty.
2. Introduce students to a leader in the Faculty and engage with mentees through a series of programs (social events, workshops and activities) and platforms (such as social media, email, face to face and over the phone) to ensure mentees are supported and have a point of contact within the Faculty.
3. Introduce new students to the facilities, services, supports and organizations in the Daniels Faculty and the greater University of Toronto community.
4. Encourage students to utilize the resources, programs and people available within the Daniels Faculty including the Office of the Registrar and Student Services, the Writing Centre, and AVSSU.
5. Create a positive, open, and inclusive social environment where students are comfortable and can connect with their peers, mentor and supporting program staff.