SGS Grad Hub
Created for graduate students, by graduate students, to help you feel welcomed, connected, and prepared to thrive. Check out the SGS Grad Hub!
U of T Resources
- Academic Success Centre helps students improve their academic skills, strategies, and competencies that are essential to succeed.
- Fitness and Recreation lists the various Varsity Blues teams, intramural sports teams, drop-in recreation and facilities.
- Centre for International Experience offers international students a guide for coming to U of T, outbound exchange programs, and safety abroad information. The CIE is also offering online advice for study permit application process and other essential related information. Please see here for details and to register for a webinar.
- Career Centre helps students find work opportunities on and off campus and offers career counselling and workshops.
- Enrolment Services provides information about applying for government student financial assistance.
- Graduate Architecture Landscape and Design Student Union (GALDSU) is your Faculty student union providing diverse athletic, cultural and social opportunities for students.
- Graduate Student Union (GSU) offers students a health and dental plan and runs programs such as bike chain.
- Health and Wellness provides health services including clinics, Peers are Here and other health promotion programs.
- Housing Services offers housing and residence services, a roommate finder program, student family housing, and don ship positions.
- Student Life is a one-stop shop for student clubs, organizations, activities, and opportunities.