Congratulations on your offer of admission to the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design!
Please see here a letter and video that addesses newly admitted students and our current circumstances.
Join us for the Daniels Faculty end-of-term reviews, here.
View some of our students' work at our End of Year Show here.
Take an Online Tour of the Daniels Building: Take me to the online tour.
Take a virtual U of T Campus Tour with a current Daniels student: Tours will take place from 11:00AM - 12:15PM ET. Dates can be found below:
Accessibility Services will be offering Moving Forward: Summer Transition Series from May-September, 2021. Moving Forward is a transition program geared towards incoming students who identify as living with a disability. Sessions will include an introduction to Accessibility Services, key learning strategies, a mock lecture with an instructor (to practice those strategies!), and highlights to other services and supports both within our office and across campus. See here for details and dates.
Connect with Current Students: Though you are not able to visit campus and chat with our current student Tour Guides in person, you can connect with them virtually through our Ask Our Students Anything webchats. Please register here.
07.31.21 - Q&A: Recent Daniels grads remember their time at U of T, and share advice with new students. See here.
For the U of T Admission Update Regarding COVID-19, see here.
Newly admitted international students, please see the quarantine guide here and also the information here. It is mandatory for all new and returning international students arriving by air or land, to register for a University of Toronto Quarantine Program at least 72 hours prior to arrival in Canada. Students must register for the U of T quarantine program through StarRez. New incoming international students who arrive before September 1st are eligible for free bridge coverage starting August 10th. As students are required to register with U of T Quarantine programs and we monitor these daily, students will be enrolled in UHIP automatically. If for exceptional circumstances, a student is not registered with U of T quarantine, they must send an email to the UHIP office to request it (email@example.com). Student coverage is for 1 year, from Sept 1 2021 to August 31 2022.
See the Student Health Care Guide.
Please see here for the Daniels COVID-19 related FAQs.
New Student Handbook
The 2021-22 New Student Handbook will provide you with information about resources at the Daniels Faculty, course registration, fees and finances, and sessional dates for you to prepare for your upcoming academic year.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Ongoing: Join a Q&A session for newly admitted undergraduate students, or take a Campus Tour - see here.
- March 31: Submit your StarREz Application if you are interested in living in Residence for your first year.
- April 13 & 14: Join an alumni panel to hear from students who have completed the program.
- May 1: Students who have accepted their offer will be able to register their UTORid and obtain their U of T Email. See here for a short video that explains the steps involved for newly admitted students to convert their JOINids to UTORids.
- June 1: Deadline to apply for transfer credits. More information can be found here.
- June 24-28, 2021: Academic Orientation. More information on course enrollment will be provided at the Academic Orientation from June 24-28, 2021. Please see here for the schedule.
- July 22: Course selection begins for first-year students. Please see the 2021-22 Academic Calendar. The Fall/Winter 2021-22 Timetable, available here, will provide further course details including course days and times, delivery methods and instructions, and assigned Instructors. At the moment, all courses are scheduled to be delived in-person.
- TBD: Join a Virtual Meet & Greet for newly admitted undergraduate students to meet each other, hosted by Daniels alumni and staff.
- Sept 1: The first installment of your academic fees is due.
- Sept 9 (Thurs): Classes begin.
- Sept 15: The deadline to request a one-year deferral of your offer of admission. Information on the procedure to defer is available on the Enrolment Services website here.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services:
+1 (416) 946-3897 or firstname.lastname@example.org.