On March 17, Visual Studies grad student Elisa Julia Gilmour took over the Daniels Faculty Instagram page as she made the final preparations for the Master of Visual Studies studio program graduating exhibition. The exhibition, which also features the work of fellow MVS students Gillian Dykeman, Daniel Joyce and Fraser McCallum, opens Friday, March 18 and runs until April 9 at the University of Toronto Art Centre.
Check out all of Elisa's photos below — and search #DanielsTakeover on Instagram to view past Day in the Life submissions.
Morning sunshines! Elisa Julia Gilmour over hither, representing all of the soon to be MASTERS of VISUAL STUDIES. I'll be taking over all day as we prepare for our thesis exhibition opening tomorrow 6-8pm at the Art Museum at the University of Toronto. Stay tuned ya'll. #dayinthelife #instatakeover #studentlife #danielstakeover #danielsfaculty #uoft
See other Daniels Faculty Instagram Takeovers:
- Day in the Life: AVSSU takes over New York
- Day in the Life: Follow grad student Alistair Grierson as he prepares for his thesis review
- Day in the Life: Lecturer Jay Pooley documents Faculty life in an Instatakeover
- Day in the Life: Undergrad student Mendy Lu takes over the Daniels Faculty's Instagram page
- Day(s) in the Li(ves): Grad students Elise Hunchuck and Vanessa Abram take over Daniels Faculty Instagram account from Japan
- Day in the Life: Master of Landscape Architecture thesis student Shelley Long takes over the Daniels Faculty Instagram page
- Day in the Life: Visual studies and architecture undergrad Julia Gasenzer takes over the Daniels Faculty Instagram page
- Day in the Life: Recent MArch grad Emma Dunn takes over our Instagram page for the weekend