1. Go to System Preferences->Network.
2. Click on the "+" sign in the bottom left corner to add new service.
3. Choose Interface: VPN and VPN Type: L2TP.
4. Type vpn.daniels.utoronto.ca as server name and your Daniels Login name as Account Name.
5. Select Authentication Settings then enter your Daniels Password and also enter the Shared Secret - UToronto1home.
In "Account Settings..." you can pre-type your password, otherwise, OS will prompt you during connection time.
6. Click Apply to commit the configuration.
If you click "Connect" and password was not pre-typed or typed wrong the following dialog will appear, type you Daniels Login password and continue.