Dear Daniels Undergraduate students,
The April 2021 Final Exam Schedule is now posted!
Exam & Review Schedule
- The Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design April 2021 Final Exam Schedule is posted online.
- Students who have a Daniels and an Arts & Science final in the same time slot or three consecutive finals (e.g., morning, afternoon, evening; or afternoon, evening, next morning) should report the conflict to the Daniels Faculty Office of the Registrar and Student Services using the Daniels Exam Conflict form.
- Deadline to report an exam conflict for the April 2021 Final Exam Period is: March 29, 2021.
- If the conflict is regarding two Arts & Science Faculty final assessments, please reach out to the instructors of those courses directly.
- Students with two reviews scheduled on the same day are not considered in conflict. You must contact both professors to make arrangements to have one review in the morning and one in the afternoon. Students with any issues, should contact the Daniels Office of the Registrar and Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Faculty will make accommodation to enable students to attend multiple reviews on the same day.
Exams written with Test and Exam Services
- If you are registered with Accessibility Services in the current session and will be writing your examinations through Accommodated Testing Services, your deadline to register with Test and Exam Services: March 29, 2021.
- For any tests/exams/quizzes outside the final exam period, the deadline is 14 days notice.