Dear Daniels Undergraduate students,
The April 2023 Final Exam Schedule is now posted!
Exam & Review Schedule
- The Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design April 2023 Exam & Review Schedule is posted online.
- Arts & Science April 2023 Exam & Assessment Schedule is posted online.
- Students who have a Daniels and an Arts & Science final in the same time slot or three consecutive finals (e.g., morning, afternoon, evening; or afternoon, evening, next morning) should report the conflict to the Daniels Faculty Office of the Registrar and Student Services using the Daniels Exam Conflict form
- Deadline to report an exam conflict for the April 2023 Final Exam Period is April 5, 2023, 11:59pm.
- If the conflict is regarding two Arts & Science Faculty final examinations in the same time slot, or three consecutive Arts & Science final examinations, please consult information posted on Arts & Science Office of the Faculty Registrar
- The deadline to report an exam conflict is one week before the start of the final assessment period. For the April 2023 Final Assessment Period, the deadline was March 30, 2023.
- Students with two reviews scheduled on the same day are not considered in conflict.
- You must contact both professors to make arrangements to have one review in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Students with any issues, should contact the Daniels Office of the Registrar and Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Faculty will make accommodation to enable students to attend multiple reviews on the same day.
Exams written with Accommodated Testing Services
- Students writing examinations through Accommodated Testing Services had to register by March 17, 2023.
- For any tests/exams/quizzes outside the final exam period (January 3 - April 10, 2023), the deadline is 14 days' notice.
|Classes end in S and Y section code courses
Term work in s and Y section code courses must be submitted unless an earlier date has been stipulated
April 11 - 29
|Examination/Review period: Final examinations and reviews for S and Y section code course. Note that all students are expected to make themselves available throughout the examination period (including Saturdays) until the final examination schedule has been confirmed. Please note that these may be scheduled on Saturdays.|
Office of the Registrar and Student Services
John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design
University of Toronto
1 Spadina Crescent, Toronto ON M5S 2J5