Dear Daniels Undergraduate students,
As the December Final Assessments begin today and continue until December 21, we would like to share a few reminders with you.
Check the exam schedules
Remember to check the exam schedule for the date/time/location of your exam or review. The schedule for online assessments will be shared by instructors on Quercus or the course website.
- Daniels Exam & Review Schedule: December 2021 Review & Examination Schedule | Daniels (utoronto.ca)
- Arts & Science Exam Schedule: Exam & Assessment Schedule | Faculty of Arts & Science (utoronto.ca)
Post Review Clean-Up
After you are done with your review, please take your belongings with you and ensure that you have cleaned up the space you were using.
When Finals Don't Go According To Plan
Sometimes, things do not go as planned. A petition is your formal request for an exception to a Faculty or University rule, regulation or deadline. While you are expected to make every effort to complete term work and examinations, sometimes students encounter unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances.
What to do?
- If you were unable to attend your exam or review, complete the Absence Declaration on ACORN
- Contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services if you require advising
- If appropriate complete a petition
- Course work extension requests get submitted directly to the instructor until December 21, 2021.
- Course work extension requests (after December 21) or when missing a final exam or review need to be submitted via a petition form to the Office of the Registrar and Student Services email@example.com by January 7, 2022.