We hope that your term is going well. Below are some important reminders.
- December 4- Classes for the fall session end.
- December 5- Check with your instructor to see if classes will be held, for Make-up Monday.
- December 5- Last day to request late withdrawal (LWD) from F section code courses
- December 6- Study Break. No classes
- December 7 -20 – Exam & Review period
- December 21 – Winter Holidays begin. University is closed until January 6, 2020.
- January 27-30 – Graduating student photos
- January 30- Graduation request due for students aiming to attend June 2020 Convocation
- Remember to check your exam schedule at: https://www.daniels.utoronto.ca/final-examinations
- Deadline to report an exam conflict for the December 2019 Final Exam Period is: Friday, November 29, 2019.
Drop in Advising Appointment:
Wednesday’s from 2-4pm in DA100
EXTRA Drop-Ins available next week:
- Tuesday, Dec. 3, 10 am – 12 noon
- Wed. Dec. 4, 10 am – 12 noon & regular 2-4 pm
- Thurs. Dec. 5, 11 am – 12 pm
Extension of time for term work petitions must be initiated before the last day of the relevant examination period.
Extensions beyond the last day of the examination period can be approved only through a petition.
The deadline to submit term work petition requests is Friday, December 20, 2019 by 4:00 pm.
Final Exams/ Reviews
If a student must miss as exam due to exceptional circumstances, like a medical illness, they can submit a petition with valid supporting documentation. For medical circumstances, a Verification of Illness form in required. Petitions based on travel, employment, or personal plans will not be considered. Not all requests are granted. The petition form is available on the Daniels website under Petitions. All final exam petitions must be submitted by January 10, 2020.
Winter term Course enrolment
Timetable – There have been some updates to times and locations on the timetable.
Please double check your timetable to ensure you have the right day/time/room recorded for the winter term.
Course Enrollment & Degree Explorer
- Check the Academic Calendar for official degree requirements.
- Use the Degree Explorer tool to check on your academic progress.
- Check your Pre-requisites! Students need to have Pre-requisites to take courses. Pre-requisites can be found in the Academic Calendar. Checks will be done on a rolling basis up until the add deadline.
- Reminder: Students in Daniels are only able to take courses within Daniels or Arts & Science. Daniels students are not eligible to take UTM and UTSC courses. Student enrolled in the winter term, will be removed.
- January 19, 2020: Deadline to enroll in winter term courses. Ensure you have made any adjustments to winter term courses by this date.