Visit the Course Enrolment & Registration page for more information about your registration status at the University of Toronto.
Most changes to your student information can be made on your ACORN student account. In addition, letters confirming your registration can be generated on ACORN, under the "Transcript & Enrolment Confirmation" tab.
- Change to Personal Information
- Change of Name or Gender Request Form
- Request for Confirmation of Enrolment Form
Appeals & Petitions
Visit the Petitions & Appeals page for information about which request is the appropriate request to file given your individual circumstances.
- Petition to the Appeals Committee
- Request for Recheck of a Daniels Faculty Course Mark
- Request for Reread of a Daniels Faculty Final Exam
Examinations & Reviews
Visit the Examinations & Reviews page for information pertaining to exam/review dates, locations, and schedules. For information on deferring missed exams, refer to the Appeals & Petitions page.
Fees and Financial Aid
Visit the Fees & Financial Support page for information regarding tuition fees, awards, and financial aid.
- On-Admission Post-Secondary Transfer Credit Assessment Application (incoming transfer students)
- Post-Admission Transfer Credit Assessment
- Request to Forfeit Secondary Transfer Credits (AP, IB, GCE, French Baccalaureate, CAPE)
- Outbound Exchange Pre-Assessment (prior to departure)
- Letter of Permission Request Form