Dear 4th year Daniels students,
Some important reminders:
1. January 31st is the last day to complete the Graduation Request on ACORN.
2. Graduation photo dates are released! Spaces are still available on February 8th. Sign up now!
3. Name Change Deadline is March 16, 2022.
Detailed information below:
1. To Request Graduation:
If you are on track to complete your program and degree requirements in the 2021-22 Fall/Winter academic year you must request graduation on ACORN if you wish to graduate in June 2022.
a. Check the academic calendar to verify if you have completed all of your program and degree requirements.
b. Degree Explorer is a valuable tool that can help you check.
c. Complete the Grad Bid process on ACORN, by January 31, 2022
Log onto ACORN. Go to the “Graduation & Convocation” tab.
d. Contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services (email@example.com) if you have any concerns or eligibility related questions.
2. To sign up for Graduation Photo Sessions
Graduation Photo sessions will take place on February 8th, 15th& 16th. (Space are still available on February 8th)
You must have your photo taken to appear in the official Graduating Class Composite.
To Sign Up follow these 2 easy steps:
1. Visit http://www.lassmanstudios.com/dcs_sched/
2. Enter tarc22 in the school ID to access the schedules.
- If you are outside of the GTA and unable to come in for a photo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to be included in the composite.
3. Name Change Deadline
- Your name as it appears in Student Web Services (ACORN/ROSI) is the name that will appear on your diploma. To view your name on ACORN/ROSI, just visit the ACORN/ROSI web-site and select the “GRADUATION” option.
- Is your name missing accents or do you want to remove a period (.) after an initial? If so, please download and complete the Name on Diploma (June Form) and return the form to the address provided. Please note that this form is only for accents
- For any other changes to your name, please email email@example.com to complete the necessary forms and provide proper documentation to support the desired changes.
- The June 2022 deadline is March 16, 2022.
The June 2022 Convocation date usually takes place in the first three weeks of June. The official date and delivery method has not yet been confirmed for June 2022. We expect to have an update for you in March. More information will become available at the Office of Convocation Website