We hope you are doing well; we look forward to seeing you in the fall! We wanted to send some reminders and updates before you get here:
- Deposit/Tuition: Your $1000 admission deposit will go towards your tuition fees. Your tuition fees are posted to your ACORN in July and any scholarship you have been awarded will be added to your ACORN in September.
- Conditions: If you still have conditions listed on your offer, please ensure you work towards sending us your official transcript and English language test scores as soon as possible. Let us know if you have updates.
- Next Steps: Check our New Grad Students page for more information on summer intensive courses and orientation.
- Workshop: We recommend MArch, MLA and MUD students register for Workshop—this in an intensive two-week workshop, the goal is to familiarize yourself with some basic and advanced design concepts and representation techniques.
- Grad House: If you’re interested in graduate residence please visit Grad House
- Fall Semester: Fall 2021 is expected to be in-person, on campus. Please review our statement from the Dean. For international students, please ensure you start your Visa process if you have not already.
- Quarantine: there are quarantine and COVID-19 testing requirements that must be met in order to enter Canada by air or by land. A comprehensive breakdown of requirements for entering Canada can be found on the Office of the Vice Provost website.
- UTogether: Please continue to check the University of Toronto’s coronavirus updates and monitor your U of T email.
As always, let us know if you have any questions.