Dear Daniels Undergraduate students,
Here are some helpful November academic reminders:
Nov. 8 (TODAY) Academic Drop Deadline
Nov. 8- 12 Fall Reading Week
Graduate Open House
Nov. 19 Deadline to report an exam conflict with Daniels
Deadline to register with Accommodated Testing Services for December exams
Dec. 3 Deadline to report an exam conflict to Arts and Science
Dec. 8 Last day of classes
Last day to LWD a course
Last day to CR/NCR a course.
Dec. 10-21 December Final Exam and Review Period
Dec. 22-31 Winter Holiday's - University Closed
Today is the academic drop deadline, which is the last day to cancel an F section course without academic penalty. After today, the course grade will remain on the transcript. If after this date a student is concerned about their final grade in a course they have until Dec. 8th to review the LWD or CR/NCR options to determine if they are suitable options for their circumstances.
Make an appointment to talk to an academic or financial aid advisor by emailing email@example.com
Join advising staff at the Office of the Registrar and Student Services on Wednesday's from 3-4pm on Zoom for one-on-one drop in advising sessions.
New sections have been added to the timetable where increased demand required additional sections. Students can make adjustments to their course enrollment until January 16, 2021. Please note that modes of delivery are listed on the timetable. Unless listed otherwise, courses are being delivered in person.
Exam Schedule and Exam Conflicts
- The Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design December 2021 Final Exam Schedule is posted online.
- The Arts and Science exam schedule will be posted in early November.
- Deadline to report an exam conflict to Daniels for the December 2021 Final Exam Period is: November 19, 2021.
- Deadline to report an exam conflict to Arts and Science for the December 2021 Final Exam Period is: December 3, 2021.
- The deadline to register for exams written with Accommodated Testing Services for the final assessment period (December 10-21, 2021) is November 19, 2021.
Graduate Open House
For student thinking about pursuing Graduate Studies at the Daniels Faculty, join us to learn more!