Dear Daniels Graduate students,
Happy New Year and welcome back to your first day of classes for the winter 2021 term. We hope you had a restful break.
Below are some beginning of term reminders:
WINTER TERM –Classes begin Monday, January 11, 2021
- Please double check your timetable to ensure you have the right day/time recorded for the winter term.
- All students should double check their ACORN account for a list of enrolled courses as additions have been made to some records to include electives and/or studio information. If you are on the waitlist for an elective, you are not enrolled and should consider adding a course for which there is available space.
- If there is a course you would like to attend in the first day of classes to decide whether or not to enrol, please be in touch with the instructor directly for course links.
- Descriptions for ARC, LAN, URD courses can be found here and for Forestry here.
- Deadline to enrol in winter term courses is: January 25, 2021
Please review your balance on your financial statement via ACORN. Monthly service charge fee billing resumes on February 15, 2021.
ADVISING AND DROP-IN APPOINTMENTS
We continue to meet with students remotely. If you would like to meet with an advisor for a pre-booked, individual appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop-in appointments are also available every Wednesday 3-4pm EST and Friday 9-10am EST via zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89447835437?pwd=ck1iZ0hRVEk4RlB1ZFgxRkJNdTNHUT09
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82514376542
For any questions, please email email@example.com.