Students who wish to view a faculty final examination in the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design (Daniels Faculty) should complete and sign the Request to View a Faculty Final Examination form, and submit the form in person to the Office of the Registrar and Student Services at the address below. Students who wish to view a faculty final examination in the Faculty of Arts & Science can find information online at http://www.artsci.utoronto.ca/current/exams/examview
Please keep a record of the request forms that you have submitted in order to avoid submitting repeat requests. You will be notified of your viewing appointment date and time at your official University of Toronto e-mail address within 10 business days of receipt of your completed form. Please note that, in the case of some courses, only certain portions of the examination may be available for viewing.
All Daniels Faculty examinations are restricted and cannot be photocopied.
The deadlines for requesting a viewing of a final examination or for requesting an examination reread are as follows:
December examinations – the following June 30
February examinations – the following August 31
April examinations – the following October 31
June examinations – the following January 15
August examinations – the following February 28/29
Any request submitted after the above deadlines will not be considered.
Please read the following rules carefully before attending your viewing appointment:
- Students are entitled to one viewing appointment per examination.
- Students are allowed up to 30 minutes of viewing time per examination.
- Students viewing an examination may not be accompanied by anyone else.
- Students must bring their University of Toronto TCard, the official form of student photo identification, and sign for each examination viewed.
- All belongings should be left outside of the viewing room with a staff member of the Office of the Registrar and Student Services. Nothing should be on the viewing table other than the examination itself.
- Students cannot consult books or notes, and cannot make any notes themselves, while viewing an examination.
- Students may only use a calculator provided by the Office of the Registrar and Student Services to total their examination grade. Students will be supplied with a calculator by the Office of the Registrar and Student Services upon request.
The Request to View a Faculty Final Examination form must be submitted in person to the Office of the Registrar and Student Services at the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design.