- Students who have a Daniels and an Arts & Science final examination in the same time slot, or three consecutive final examinations involving Daniels and Arts & Science courses (e.g., morning, afternoon, evening; or afternoon, evening, next morning) should report the conflict to the Daniels Faculty Office of the Registrar and Student Services. Other conflicts with final examinations will not be considered, except under extraordinary circumstances.
- Students who have two Arts & Science Faculty final examinations in the same time slot, or three consecutive Arts & Science final examinations (e.g., morning, afternoon, evening; or afternoon, evening, next morning) should report this conflict to the Arts & Science Office of the Faculty Registrar.
- Deadline to report an exam conflict: 1 week before the start of the examination period.
NOTE: Students with two reviews scheduled on the same day are not considered in conflict. The Faculty will be making accommodation to enable students to attend multiple reviews on this day.
- If you are registered with Accessibility Services in the current session and will be writing your examinations through their Test and Exam Services, you do not need to report Daniels or Arts & Science conflicts.
- It is the policy of the University of Toronto to arrange reasonable accommodation of the needs of students who observe religious holy days other than those already accommodated by ordinary scheduling and statutory holidays. Students who cannot write a Faculty final examination or review due to religious observances, should contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services.
- June and December examination periods only: Students who have a conflict between a Faculty final examination and a term test in a Y course, or between term tests in two Y courses, should contact the Department(s) offering the Y course(s) to make alternate arrangements.
- Please visit Test and Exam Services for deadlines to register for the upcoming exam period.