Hello Daniels students,
As we all approach the middle of the term, we understand that there is a lot going on and want to make sure that all Daniels students are feeling supported and connected.
For the next 7 weeks, the Office of the Registrar and Student Services will be sending out a weekly email highlighting services and resources available to you, with the goal of keeping your academic momentum going strong! This week we’d like to highlight the Office of the Registrar and Student Services.
You can contact us at: email@example.com
- We are located at 1 Spadina in Room 100. We are open Monday – Friday 9:30am-4:30pm, except on Wednesday’s when we open at 10am EST.
- You can also reach us by phone at 416-946-3897.
- For FOB pick up, please book an appointment here.
We provide many services including:
- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid advising
- Connect you with the best resources for personal, housing, career, international issues, and MORE.
- We are your FIRST stop for ANY questions during your time here at Daniels!
You can find information on:
- Academics & Registration, including the Academic Calendar, Timetables, Important Dates
- Advising & Support, including the Writing Centre, Library service, on-location international and career services.
- Fees & Financial Support
- Campus Supports & Services
- Student Opportunities, including AVSSU, Mentorship and international Opportunities
- Digital Fabrication Lab & Model Workshop
- Computing & Audio Visual Support
- Examinations & Reviews
- Transfer Credits
Drop in Advising
In addition to booking an advising appointment, we also have VIRTUAL drop-in appointments, WEDNESDAY's from 3-4pm!
Students join a Zoom waiting room, and then proceed to a one-on-one advising meeting in a breakout room.
Need to find that email?
We have an Announcements Page! If you ever delete an important message from us and then want to go back, you can check out our announcements page: Current Student Announcements | Daniels (utoronto.ca)
Until next week….