Dear MLA Students,
I hope that you are all doing well and ready for an exciting academic year.
As a student entering the third year of the Master of Landscape Architecture program, you will have the opportunity to ballot for one of two landscape LAN3016Y Option Studios.
SAVE-THE-DATE: MLA Option Studio Q&A
- The Option Studio Q&A session will be held on Thursday, August 11th at 2pm EST.
- This will be your opportunity to ask clarifying questions of the faculty members prior to the balloting process.
- You can join the Option Studio Q&A session via Zoom at the link listed below.
Topic: MLA Option Studio Q&A
Time: Aug 11, 2022 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 851 7603 7737
- The studio descriptions and videos from the instructors will be posted online on our website: Graduate Course Descriptions | Daniels (utoronto.ca)
- Descriptions/videos will be uploaded as they become available.
- Please review these prior to the Option Studio Q&A session.
- All students will rank both LAN3016Y Option Studios
- The ballot will open on August 11th. The deadline to submit your decisions is August 12, 11:59 PM.
- Decisions will be communicated by August 16th via email.
Descriptions and videos posted on our website: Graduate Course Descriptions | Daniels (utoronto.ca)
Virtual Instructor and Student Q&A (zoom)
ALL Decisions to Instructors and students communicated
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the Registrar and Student Services
John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design
University of Toronto
1 Spadina Crescent, Toronto ON M5S 2J5