Dear Daniels Undergraduate students,
As you approach the end of term and this busy time, we wanted to remind you of some key dates and supports that are available to you. Please reach out and ask us for help at anytime, we are here to support you and your academic success. In addition to booking individual appointments in advance, you can meet with an advisor for a drop in appointment every Wednesday at 3pm EST or Friday at 9am EST.
Deadline to report an Exam Conflict | March 29
Register with Accommodated Test Services | March 29
Deadline to apply for an undergraduate bursary | March 31
Deadline Summer OSAP Extension Application | March 31
Deadline Summer TA applications | April 6
Last day of Classes | April 9
Deadline Course Evaluations (link sent via Quercus) | April 9
Final Exams, Reviews and Assessment period | April 12- 30
Deadline Ontario Graduate Scholarship (domestic) for NEW Grad students entering Fall 2021 | April 16
End of Exams and Final Assessment period | April 30
Deadline to petition Extension of Term Work | April 30
First day of Summer Classes | May 3
Last day to add/cancel CR/NCR | May 7
Last day for LWD request (appointment required) | May 7
Deadline to petition for missed exams/reviews | May 7
A list of all sessional dates can be found here.
If you are ill, remember to complete the UofT Absence Declaration on ACORN for each day that you are unwell. During this time, the Absence Declaration tool replaces the need for a medical note/Verification of Illness or Injury form.
Drop in Appointments
We offer drop in appointments on Wednesday's and Friday's throughout the term. These are one-on-one appointments done via Zoom breakout rooms.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89447835437?pwd=ck1iZ0hRVEk4RlB1ZFgxRkJNdTNHUT09
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82514376542
Learning strategists and workshops available to support your own learning and academic success.
Visit Student Life for details on workshops and supports as well as tips on exams, essays and presentations.
Mental Health Video Series
Watch 20-minute videos to learn quick coping strategies that you can apply to day-to-day life for managing feelings of anxiety & uncertainty, low mood & sadness and frustration & irritability. Use the Companion Guide (PDF) to assist your learning.
5 Ways to Wellbeing
Get access to a 20-minute video to learn how to apply five simple, evidence-based actions in a variety of ways to promote positive mental health and wellbeing while practicing physical distancing and managing new stressors related to COVID-19. Accompanying handouts are also available upon registration.
Additional Health & Wellness Supports
- Peer Support Service: real time support from a peer. Available 11 – 4pm EST Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Information on Health and Wellness Services please visit https://studentlife.utoronto.ca/department/health-wellness/ or https://studentlife.utoronto.ca/covid-19-health-wellness-faqs/
- To contact Health and Wellness Services Reception call 416-978-8030 x5 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free 24/7 support is available outside the university. Students, staff and faculty can speak to a trained crisis worker at any hour of the day
- Mental Health HUB: student mental health resource
- NAVI: Your Mental Health Wayfinder
- Good 2 Talk Student Helpline 1-866-925-5454. Professional counselling, information and referrals for mental health, addictions and well-being.
- My SSP for U of T Students 1-844-451-9700. Immediate counselling support is available in 35 languages and ongoing support in 146 languages
For any questions, please email us at: email@example.com.