Congratulations on your offer of admission to the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design!
Please see here a letter to newly admitted students from Dean Robert Wright.
Please see here a letter and video that addesses newly admitted students and our current circumstances.
Information about Fall 2020 at U of T here.
View some of our Spring 2020 students' end-of-term work here.
Take an Online Tour of the Daniels Building: Take me to the online tour.
Connect with Current Students: Though you are not able to visit campus and chat with our current student Tour Guides in person, you can connect with them virtually through our Ask Our Students Anything webchats. Please register here.
For the U of T Admission Update Regarding COVID-19, see here.
Newly admitted international students, please see here.
Please see here for the Daniels COVID-19 related FAQs.
New Student Handbook
The 2020-21 New Student Handbook will provide you with information about resources at the Daniels Faculty, course registration, fees and finances, and sessional dates for you to prepare for your upcoming academic year.
Important Upcoming Dates
- March 31: Submit your StarREz Application if you are interested in living in Residence for your first year.
- June 1: Students who have accepted their offer will be able to obtain their UTORid (and U of T Email). See here.
- June 26: Deadline to apply for transfer credits. More information can be found here
- We will have an online Academic Orientation at the beginning of July, 2020.
- July 22: Join an alumni panel to hear from students who have completed the program.
- July 22: Join a Q&A session for newly admitted undergraduate students.
- July 23: Course selection begins. See the Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Timetable and 2020-2021 Academic Calendar.
- Aug 5: Join a Virtual Meet & Greet for newly admitted undergraduate students to meet each other, hosted by Daniels alumni and staff.
- Sept 2: The first installment of your academic fees is due
- Sept 10 (Thurs): Classes begin
- Sept 15: The deadline to request a one-year deferral of your offer of admission. Information on the procedure to defer is available on the Enrolment Services website here.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services:
+1 (416) 946-3897 or email@example.com.