Congratulations on your offer of admission to the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design!
As a new student, you will join the Daniels Faculty’s prominent community of students, scholars, and art and design professionals, whose research, interdisciplinary collaboration, critical inquiry, and creativity play key roles in the development of more beautiful, ecologically-sound, and socially-enriching environments.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Submit your My Res Application by March 31st if you are interested in living in Residence for your first year.
- Attend a Winter 2019 final review! More info available here.
- Academic Orientation will be held at Daniels on June 25th. Please register here.
- Apply for transfer credits by June 26th. More information can be found here.
- Classes begin September 5th
If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services:
+1 (416) 946-3897 or firstname.lastname@example.org.