Congratulations on your offer of admission to the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design!
Please see here a NEW letter and video that addresses newly admitted students and our current circumstances.
View some of our current students' end-of-term work here.
Take an Online Tour of the Daniels Building: Take me to the online tour.
Connect with Current Students: Though you are not able to visit campus and chat with our current student Tour Guides in person, you can connect with them virtually through our Ask Our Students Anything webchats. Please register here.
For the U of T Admission Update Regarding COVID-19, see here.
Newly admitted international students, please see here.
Please see here for the Daniels COVID-19 related FAQs.
New Student Handbook
The 2020-21 New Student Handbook will provide you with information about resources at the Daniels Faculty, course registration, fees and finances, and sessional dates for you to prepare for your upcoming academic year. This handbook will be available in the spring. In the meantime, you can see the edition for 2019-20:
Important Upcoming Dates
- Submit your StarREz Application by March 31st if you are interested in living in Residence for your first year.
- Attend a Winter 2020 final review! More info available here.
- Students who have accepted their offer will be able to obtain their UTORid (and U of T Email) starting June 1st. See here.
- We will have an online Academic Orientation at the beginning of July, 2020.
- Apply for transfer credits by June 26, 2020. More information can be found here.
- The deadline to request a one-year deferral of your offer of admission is September 12. Information on the procedure to defer is available on the Enrolment Services website here.
- Classes begin Thursday September 10th.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services:
+1 (416) 946-3897 or firstname.lastname@example.org.