Congratulations on your offer of admission to the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design!
View some of our students' work from our 2021 End of Year Show here.
Parents and Supporters Website. This website was developed to be one place where parents and supporters of new undergraduate students in first-entry programs on St. George Campus can find information to support their students.
While in-person tours are not possible at this time, please see our Virtual Tours here and here. The hope is to be able to start some in-person visits/tours in 2022 and we will add those when it is confirmed we are allowed to do so.
Accessibility Services will be offering Moving Forward: Summer Transition Series from May-September, 2022. Moving Forward is a transition program geared towards incoming students who identify as living with a disability. Sessions will include an introduction to Accessibility Services, key learning strategies, a mock lecture with an instructor (to practice those strategies!), and highlights to other services and supports both within our office and across campus. See here for details and dates.
Connect with Current Students: Though you are not able to visit campus and chat with our current student Tour Guides in person, you can connect with them virtually through our Ask Our Students Anything webchats. Please register here.
Q&A: Recent Daniels grads remember their time at U of T, and share advice with new students. See here.
For the U of T Admission Update Regarding COVID-19, see here.
Newly admitted international students, please see the current quarantine guide here and also the information here. This information is likely to change for Fall 2022 and we will continue to update this page with important information for students. Please also continue to check the University of Toronto’s coronavirus updates and frequently asked questions (FAQs) for updates relevant to the whole U of T community.
See the Student Health Care Guide.
Please see here for Daniels COVID-19 related FAQs.
New Student Handbook
The 2022-23 New Student Handbook will provide you with information about resources at the Daniels Faculty, course registration, fees and finances, and sessional dates for you to prepare for your upcoming academic year. This handbook will be available in the summer. Until then...
Important Upcoming Dates
- Ongoing: Join a session for newly admitted undergraduate students, or take a St. George Campus Tour.
- March 31: Submit your StarREz Application if you are interested in living in Residence for your first year.
- TBD: Join an alumni panel to hear from students who have completed the program.
- May 1 (OUAC105) and June 1 (OUAC101): Students who have accepted their offer will be able to register their UTORid and obtain their U of T Email. See here for a short video that explains the steps involved for newly admitted students to convert their JOINids to UTORids.
- June 1: Deadline to apply for transfer credits. More information can be found here.
- June TBD, 2022: Academic Orientation. More information on course enrollment will be provided at the Academic Orientation from June TBD, 2022. Please see here for the schedule.
- July TBD 2022: Course selection begins for first-year students. Please see the 2022-23 Academic Calendar. The Fall/Winter 2022-23 Timetable, available here, will provide further course details including course days and times, delivery methods and instructions, and assigned Instructors. At the moment, all courses are scheduled to be delived in-person.
- TBD: Join a Virtual Meet & Greet for newly admitted undergraduate students to meet each other, hosted by Daniels alumni and staff.
- Sept 1: The first installment of your academic fees is due.
- Sept 8 (Thurs): Classes begin.
- Sept 14: The deadline to request a one-year deferral of your offer of admission. Information on the procedure to defer is available on the Enrolment Services website here.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services:
+1 (416) 946-3897 or email@example.com.