New Undergraduate Students for 2023-2024 (this page updated as new information, especially regarding dates of events, becomes available)
Congratulations on your offer of admission to the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design!
Take a virtual look at everything we have to offer - see here.
View some of our students' work from our 2021 End of Year Show here.
Parents and Supporters Website. This website was developed to be one place where parents and supporters of new undergraduate students in first-entry programs on St. George Campus can find information to support their students.
In-person tours can be booked here. Also, please see our Virtual Tours here and here.
Accessibility Services will be offering Moving Forward: Summer Transition Series from May-September, 2023. Moving Forward is a transition program geared towards incoming students who identify as living with a disability. Sessions will include an introduction to Accessibility Services, key learning strategies, a mock lecture with an instructor (to practice those strategies!), and highlights to other services and supports both within our office and across campus. See here for details and dates.
Connect with Current Students: Wondering what it's like to study at the University of Toronto? Chat with our students online and learn more about the undergraduate student experience. Hosted by current students from different campuses, faculties, and programs, these webchats are a great opportunity to ask anything that's on your mind — about campus life, academic and extracurricular options, community at U of T, and much more. Please register here.
Q&A: Recent Daniels grads remember their time at U of T, and share advice with new students. See here.
See the Student Health Care Guide.
New Student Handbook
The 2023-24 New Student Handbook will provide you with information about resources at the Daniels Faculty, course registration, fees and finances, and sessional dates for you to prepare for your upcoming academic year. This will be ready in the summer but in the meantime you can view last year's edition:
Important Upcoming Dates
- Ongoing: Join a session for newly admitted undergraduate students (start March 7, 2023), or take a St. George Campus Tour.
- March 31: Submit your StarREz Application if you are interested in living in Residence for your first year.
- May 1 (OUAC105) and June 1 (OUAC101): Students who have accepted their offer will be able to register their UTORid and obtain their U of T Email.
- June 1: Deadline to apply for transfer credits. More information can be found here.
- June 26-29, 2023: Academic Orientation. This link will be updated as the schedule is finalized. More information on course enrollment will be provided at the Academic Orientation from June 26, 2023.
- July 20, 2023: Course selection begins for first-year students. The 2023-24 Academic Calendar will be available soon. The Fall/Winter 2023-24 Timetable, available soon, will provide further course details including course days and times, delivery methods and instructions, and assigned Instructors. At the moment, all courses are scheduled to be delivered in-person.
- Sept 1: The first installment of your academic fees is due.
- Sept 7 (Thurs): Classes begin.
- Sept 15: The deadline to request a one-year deferral of your offer of admission. Information on the procedure to defer is available on the Enrolment Services website here.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services:
+1 (416) 946-3897 or email@example.com.