Applying to Undergraduate Studies
The Daniels Faculty offers an Honours Bachelor of Arts Degree with two streams of direct entry study: Architectural Studies and Visual Studies. (For admissions information on our graduate programs, click the 'graduate' link, above.) Prospective students may apply once a year for a September start. To learn more about the Faculty and what we have to offer visit our Future Students page. For more information on applying to the Daniels Faculty, please visit U of T's Enrolment Services website, where you may also find details on student life, housing, financial aid, and more.
How to Apply
2019-2020 Application Information
Applications for 2019-2020 will be opening in late September 2018
1. Identify your requirements and application deadline under Admission Requirements listed below.
2. Submit your One Idea Supplementary Application by February 1, 2019. (application available mid-October).
3. Review your residence options and Apply for Residence by March 31, 2019.
4. Monitor your application status.
5. Accept your offer and review Information for New Students.
At the Daniels Faculty, we understand the importance of financing your education. That is why we encourage students to do some research on the numerous opportunities available, even before applying. Review the links below to learn about how your fees are structured, what resources are available to you, and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.