Applying to Undergraduate Studies
How to Apply
1. Identify your requirements and application deadline under Admission Requirements listed above.
2. Complete your relevant OUAC or Internal Transfer application, specified in the Admission Requirements above.
3. Submit your One Idea Supplementary Application by February 1 (application available mid-October).
4. Review your residence options and Apply for Residence by March 31 (deadline to be specified).
5. Monitor your application status.
6. Accept your offer and review Information for New Students.
7. Want to take a gap year? Request a deferral by September 12.
At the Daniels Faculty, we understand the importance of financing your education. That is why we encourage students to do some research on the numerous opportunities available, even before applying. Review the links below to learn about how your fees are structured, what resources are available to you, and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.