Applying to Undergraduate Studies
I am currently...
- An Ontario high school student
- A Canadian high school student
- An International student (High School, University, or College)
- A University of Toronto student
- A Canadian University or College student
- Not in School
How to Apply
1. Identify your requirements and application deadline under Admission Requirements listed above.
2. Complete your relevant OUAC or Internal Transfer application, specified in the Admission Requirements above.
3. Submit your One Idea Supplementary Application by the early deadline (OUAC 105) of December 15, 2022 or the final deadline of February 1, 2023 (application available mid-October).
4. Review your residence options and Apply for Residence by March 31, 2023.
5. Monitor your application status.
6. Accept your offer and review Information for New Students.
7. Want to take a gap year? Request a deferral by September 12.
At the Daniels Faculty, we understand the importance of financing your education. That is why we encourage students to do some research on the numerous opportunities available, even before applying. Review the links below to learn about how your fees are structured, what resources are available to you, and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Costs of University
University of Toronto Admission Awards
Awards for Indigenous Students
Awards for Black Students
If you have any questions about the above student awards, please do not hesitate to contact our awards advisor at email@example.com.